We are delighted to share with you the outline scientific programme for IHC 2023.
The Scientific Programme Co-chairs have worked with the Programme Committee to develop an outstanding agenda for the four days of the congress.
The programme contains the regular features that you would expect from an International Headache Congress.
- Teaching Courses
- Plenary and Parallel Sessions
- Lunch Sessions and Debates
- Abstract Sessions – including the Trainees Excellence Tournament
- Industry-led Symposia
We would like to thank the Scientific Programme Committee for their work in developing the 2023 Congress programme.
Congress Scientific Programme Committee Co-Chairs
Scientific Programme Committee
- Cristina Tassorelli, Italy - IHS President/Congress Co-Chair
- Min-Kyung Chu, Republic of Korea - Congress Co-Chair
- Patricia Pozo Rosich, Spain - IHS Secretary
- Soo-Jin Cho, Republic of Korea - Local representative
- Faisal Mohammad Amin, Denmark
- Gabriela Carvalho, Brazil
- Shih-Pin Chen, Taiwan
- Greg Dussor, United States
- Callixte Kuate Tegueu, Cameroon
- Alejandro Labastida-Ramirez, Mexico
- Mi Ji Lee, Republic of Korea
- Otgonbayar Luvsannorov, Mongolia
- Aynur Özge, Turkey
- Jelena Pavlovic, United States
- Francesca Puledda, United Kingdom
- William Renthal, United States
- Uwe Reuter, Germany
- Kirill Skorobogatykh, Russia
- Henrik Schytz, Denmark
- Shuu-Jiun Wang, Taiwan
- Morris Levin, United States